Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nolan turns 2!

 Happy Birthday to my son Nolan! I can't believe how fast time goes. It's been an amazing 2 years together since I gave you birth on September 30 th 2011. You entered this world with wide open beautiful big eyes and we fell in love with you immediately! Every day with you has been an adventure! You are so happy, smart and quick learning. Your love, hugs and kisses warms my heart and brings smile to my face even on the grey days. I cant believe how much you have changed  during this year , you love to talk and say pretty much every word now. We are so amazed how big is your vocabulary. We are so looking forward to this upcoming year with you. May God continue to bless you! We love you!

We were suppose to have a birthday party held on Sunday the day before Nolan's real birthday. But my little boy unexpectedly got sick on the night before. We actually had to take him to ER. He had high fever, strong cough and a weird sound with it. Thanks God it wasn't pneumonia, but he did have an ear infection... We got back home at around 2 am ... The birthday party was canceled.

On Monday we did celebrate it as a family. It was a beautiful sunny day just like the day when he was born . We took some family pics, Nolan blew out the candles,opened the gifts and we all enjoyed his birthday cake!





























Right after he blew out the candles he said: "cut cake" :)






I decorated it in an airplane theme. I did some research and put my creativity together and it turned out beautiful!

xoxo Inna
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. сладкий мальчик! уже совсем взрослый! пусть Господь его хранит и пошлет ему хорошую судьбу!

    ReplyDelete