Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello there...


                                                   Hi there...this is Samson.
He is 5.5 months old and I am very excited to finally introduce him to you all. He is a very happy, active,beautiful little boy and I can't wait to share his birth story and his newborn photos! But first I just wanted to say hi.

It has  been months  since I've blogged. My last post was about my pregnancy... so I decided to start with a baby introduction :) But there have been tons of changes in our family. We moved to Charlotte NC,bought a new house, had a baby, my almost 3 year old started preschool.. And oh I started to paint again (but this is a separate post that I'm going to share with you all very soon).   So many exciting news with life!!!

I hope I will be back soon .

xoxo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment