Monday, October 22, 2012

A Birthday gift for Nolan

 A week ago Nolan received his birthday gift from my friend Dasha and her husband that live in Ukraine. I was so excited to open it (so was he:) . Dasha is making these beautiful handmade wooden and plastic letters . You can see all her work here: http://bukva8house.blog.com, so she made one letter "N" for Nolan (so sweet and thoughtful) .Thank you Dasha! There was also a cd of an orchestra worship music from my home church in Ukraine that Dasha's husband directing. It's there first cd, and I am so proud of them. He is so passinate in his service for God and doing a great job as a condactor!

When I was listening to the music and singing in russian some of the songs that I know Nolan started to dance. It was so cute to see him dancing and glorifying God with me!

I love you and miss you guys! 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Спасибо! И мы вас любим и скучаем! ♥

    ReplyDelete