Monday, October 1, 2012

Nolan: One year old!


Happy first birthday to the most amazing and handsome little boy...my son Nolan!
Thank you Lord for such a great gift and blessing- our son! He is smart, cuddly,healthy and very happy boy! He is all  I could dream for!

He was saying mama all day long on his birthday and wanted to be held by me it brought me memories when I was holding  him in my arms for the first time when he was born... those feelings are the best!

Nolan was crawling by 6 months and walking at 10. He is very energetic and full of life. He loves to play cars , go for a walks, swing on a swing and run in the grass. He is the most loving and hugging little boy. I love him so so very much. 
I pray that God would protect him and be with him through all his life.  I am looking forward to his future!

xoxo


















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment